Profitable Possibilities: Products and Services
OE Link™ Database Contains OEM Production and Forecast Data
OE Link™ is the definitive source of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) production and forecast data. OE Link™ covers IC engines and electric and hybrid-drive systems for vehicles, as well as stationary and mobile applications in 13 industry segments. Annual OEM volume data easily can be filtered to create custom reports that meet your exact needs.
OE Link™ Provides:
- Historical, current and forecast production volume data
- OEM global production locations
- OEM model specifications
- Engine supplier, model and specification details
- Emissions certification and exhaust after-treatment details
OE Link™ Is Used by Leading...
- Vehicle and equipment manufacturers
- Parts suppliers and systems integrators
- Industry associations
- Government agencies and regulators
- Financial analysts and more
Now it's easy to find the data at the level of detail you require.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
The OE Link database system and dashboard is user friendly. If you can use Excel or QlikView,
you can use EO Link Report Writer. It's as simple as 1,2,3.
- 1. Define your parameters
- For example: How many excavators were produced in Germany in 2016?
- 2. Narrow your search by country and application
- Germany and excavators.
- 3. Produce your report and evaluate your information:
- Germany, excavators, OEMs, models, brands, engine specifications, and production numbers.
Excavator Production Trend — Germany
OE Link™ Is A Powerful Resource
OE Link™ provides critical intelligence from 5000+ production facilities around the world. Detailed market trend information provides
a fact-based view of overall market performance that will help mitigate risk in crucial decisions. Details in OE Link™ enable you
to drill down from global to regional to OEM market, to OEM model, to engine model detail.
OE Link™ Can Help You:
- Identify original equipment manufacturers
- Quantify OEM historical and forecast production
- Understand product line potential
- Measure market share
- Monitor growth trends
- Develop industsry benchmarks
- Study competitor profiles
Information for Multiple Industries and Markets
- Lawn and garden
- Light commercial vehicles
- Marine auxiliary
- Marine propulsion
- Medium and heavy vehicles
- Minivans and SUVs
- Passenger cars
- Power generation
- Recreational products
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the scope of your data?
- More than 5,000 OEMs, 13 Industry Segments, 90 Application Classifications, 200+ Product Categories, 75+ fields and more than 185,000 records.
- Where do you get your data?
- Power Systems Research analysts regularly contact OEMs, component suppliers, dealers, distributors, trade associations, and industry experts. They identify thousands of hard data points, statistics and industry specific facts. This data is compared to hundreds of industry benchmarks compiled by PSR and used for validation.
- How accurate is your data? How do you know it’s any good?
- PSR’s global data is considered by the company’s clients to be some of the best available. They rely on the insights this data brings to their decision-making process, year after year. This makes it imperative we employ a rigorous and consistent methodology to assure accurate, reliable results. Technical data, including engine specifications, is obtained through OEM channels.
- How can I have access to the data?
- Annual subscriptions are available for all Power System Research databases. These offer unlimited online access to production and forecast data, plus support documentation, quarterly country economic profile reports, and PSR’s client support services. Data also is available as a single extract file, typically delivered in an Excel™ spreadsheet format.
- Is there a free trial version?
- There is no trial version available. However, you may obtain a sample of the data you are considering. Please contact your account representative (or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Is your data global?
- All PSR databases are global, and are tabulated by region and country.
- How often is the data updated?
- Production data and forecasts are updated at the beginning of each calendar quarter. Subscribers receive a quarterly Update Bulletin that highlights significant data changes and revisions, along with a forecast for each of the major global regions that runs about 40 pages.
- Do you obtain forecasts from each OEM in the database?
- PSR analysts contact OEMs on a regular basis. All PSR forecasts are developed through demand-based analysis, and are not an aggregation of individual OEM projections.