Global Industrial and Residential Generator Production Data
Power System’s Research helps companies worldwide segment trends and identify growth opportunities in the industrial and residential generator markets.
The gen-set applications PSR tracks include:
- Industrial generator sets
- Portable generator sets
- Residential generator sets
- RV generator sets
- Trailer mounted generator sets
To see a complete list of the gen-set applications we track, click here for the Product Definitions Guide. The Guide lists some 250 products in the 13 industry segments tracked by Power Systems Research.
We place special emphasis on five segments: Agriculture, Construction, Industrial, Commercial Vehicles (MHV and LCV) and Power Generation.
We have three proprietary databases that have been built and updated since 1976 and that contain information on Power Generation equipment:
- EnginLink™, contains information on global engine production down to the engine model detail. It also contains five-year production forecasts by engine model.
- OE Link™ contains information on global OEM production volume and forecast data, including model specifications.
- PartsLink™ is a comprehensive resource providing in-service population data for engine-powered vehicles and equipment.
Our analysis of the global Power Generation segment includes quarterly updates of our databases, which are distributed to our clients in the form of extensive Update Bulletins. In addition to database update details, these quarterly Bulletins include five-year forecasts by region and industry segment.
Start planning your future today by leveraging our data and expertise.
Engine Model Specifications with Quarterly Production and Production ForecastsLearn More
Original Equipment with Engine Models, Quarterly Production, and Production ForecastsLearn More
Equipment Population per Region with Population ForecastsLearn More
Whether you want to drive growth, improve efficiency, or simply outpace competitors, you can do it with market solutions from Power Systems Research. We combine information, analysis, and expertise to help you make intelligent market decisions and avoid mistakes. How can we help you?Contact Us