Global Industrial Equipment Production Data
If you’re working in the complex global industrial equipment market, how can you plan for the future and minimize risk?
A good place to start is with data and forecasts produced by Power Systems Research. PSR helps companies worldwide segment trends and identify new growth opportunities in global industrial equipment markets.
Start planning for the future today by leveraging our data and expertise.
The applications we track in the Industrial Segment include:
- Aerial lifts
- Aircraft support equipment
- Oil field equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Surfacing euipment
- Utility vehicles
We have three proprietary databases that have been built and updated since 1976. They contain information on Industrial equipment: ·
- EnginLink™, contains information on global engine production down to the engine model detail. It also contains five-year production forecasts by engine model.
- OE Link™ contains information on global OEM production volume and forecast data, including model specifications.
- PartsLink™ is a comprehensive resource providing in-service population data for engine-powered vehicles and equipment.
We follow the global Industrial equipment segment by region. We track global applications in 13 industry segments, but Industrial is one of five on which we place major emphasis. The other four are Agriculture, Construction, Commercial Vehicles and Power Generation.
Our ongoing analysis of the global Industrial segment features exclusive five-year forecasts by region and industry segment each quarter. We also send our subscriber clients Update Bulletins containing changes made in our databases during the quarter.
Engine Model Specifications with Quarterly Production and Production ForecastsLearn More
Original Equipment with Engine Models, Quarterly Production, and Production ForecastsLearn More
Equipment Population per Region with Population ForecastsLearn More
Whether you want to drive growth, improve efficiency, or simply outpace competitors, you can do it with market solutions from Power Systems Research. We combine information, analysis, and expertise to help you make intelligent market decisions and avoid mistakes. How can we help you?Contact Us