Data and Forecasts for Global Engine, Power Products and Components
(1945 - 2015)
Power Systems Research (PSR), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, is the leading global supplier of product data and forecasts to the engine, power products and components industries. With operations in the U.S., Europe, South America, India, China, the Middle East and Japan, we have partnered with the world's most important vehicle and components suppliers for more than 40 years.
Since Power Systems Research was founded by George Zirnhelt in 1976, it has been our mission to be an authoritative source of market information and business intelligence to the global vehicle, machinery and power products industry. Our unmatched levels of service, experience, and industry knowledge have enabled us to become the industry authority.
Our vision is to be recognized as the world leader in providing specialized business intelligence to the power products and drivetrain industry.
Our mission is to provide value-added business solutions to our clients, which strengthen their competitive position and business performance.
Our Corporate Values
The link between who we are (corporate values) and what our customers need.
- Customer Driven. We put ourselves in our client's shoes and deliver forward-thinking analysis they can use to make informed business decisions. We develop partnerships with our clients to form long-lasting relationships.
- Integrity. We do what we say, and say what we do. We are reliable; clients can count on the honesty and accuracy of our information.
- Innovative. We come up with creative and innovative ways to use our information for our customers. We are proactive, anticipating client’s needs and surpassing them.
- Teamwork. We believe in collaboration, in working together in high-performing teams to solve our clients’ problems.
- Value. We create value-added services that effectively empower our clients to create successful business strategies.
The key to our success is the people working at Power Systems Research.
Our project managers are experienced industry experts who specialize in specific market segments and applications. These analysts constantly stay up-to-date on the latest changes in technology and business practices. You can rely on our years of industry experience and our network of industry contacts to find the solutions to your problems.
If your project includes a large number of industry or consumer interviews, leave it to our in-house call center. Our call center staff consists of dedicated individuals trained in all the latest interviewing techniques so your contacts will be willing to share their knowledge.
Our people make the difference. Consider our history of innovation and growth. Better yet, grow with us. Contact us today at +1 651 905-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PSR