Profitable Possibilities: Products and Services
EnginLink™, the go-to source for global engine production and forecast data
EnginLink is the definitive source of global IC engine production, forecast and specification data. Annual engine manufacturer volume data can be easily filtered to create custom reports to meet your exact needs. Clients around the world rely on Power Systems Research for comprehensive data, information and intelligence covering the full range of engines used in on-highway vehicles and off-road equipment.
A powerful planning tool
EnginLink provides engine production and forecast information necessary to create the road map to a more successful future. The better you understand a market, the more effectively you can develop successful growth strategies. The global model level detail in EnginLink™ takes the guesswork out of strategic decisions and planning.
EnginLink contains more than 95 data fields and more than 14,500 records going back to 1981, plus forecasts.
EnginLink can help you
- Quantify engine historical and forecast production
- Understand product line potential
- Measure industry share
- Monitor competitive trends
- Develop industry benchmarks
EnginLink is used successfully by leading...
- Vehicle and engine manufacturers
- Parts suppliers and systems integrators
- Industry associations
- Government agencies and regulators
- Financial analysts and more
Now it's easy to find the data at the level of detail you require.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
EnginLink database system and dashboard is user friendly. If you can use Excel or QlikView,
you can use EnginLink Report Writer. It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- 1. Define your parameters
- For example: Evaluate European production of diesel engines from 1–3 liters displacement
for use in off-highway segments.
- 2. Narrow your search
- Europe, Diesel, 1–3 liters displacement, off-highway segments.
- 3. Produce your report and evaluate your information
- Engine specifications and production trend for Europe, Diesel, 1–3 liters displacement,
Engine Production Trend: Europe, Diesel, 1–3 liters, Off-Highway
Information for multiple markets
EnginLink™ is an integral element in developing forecasts for all types and sizes of engines and components used in the entire range of market segments:
- Lawn and Garden
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Marine Auxiliary
- Marine Propulsion
- Medium and Heavy Vehicles
- Minivans and SUVs
- Passenger Cars
- Power Generation
- Recreational Products
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the scope of your data?
- More than 5,000 OEMs, 13 Industry Segments, 90 Application Classifications, and 200+ Product Categories.
- Where do you get your data?
- Power Systems Research analysts regularly contact OEMs, component suppliers, dealers, distributors, trade associations, and industry experts. They identify thousands of hard data points, statistics and industry specific facts. This data is compared to hundreds of industry benchmarks compiled by PSR and used for validation.
- How accurate is your data? How do you know it’s any good?
- PSR’s global data is considered by the company’s clients to be some of the best available. They rely on the insights this data brings to their decision-making process, year after year. This makes it imperative we employ a rigorous and consistent methodology to assure accurate, reliable results. Technical data, including engine specifications, is obtained through OEM channels.
- How can I have access to the data?
- Annual subscriptions are available for all Power System Research databases. These offer unlimited online access to production and forecast data, plus support documentation, quarterly country economic profile reports, and PSR’s client support services. Data also is available as a single extract file, typically delivered in an Excel™ spreadsheet format.
- Is there a free trial version?
- There is no trial version available. However, you may obtain a sample of the data you are considering. Please contact your account representative (or email email@example.com).
- Is your data global?
- All PSR databases are global, and are tabulated by region and country.
- How often is the data updated?
- Production data and forecasts are updated at the beginning of each calendar quarter. Subscribers receive a quarterly Update Bulletin that highlights significant data changes and revisions, along with a forecast for each of the major global regions that runs about 40 pages.
- Do you obtain forecasts from each OEM in the database?
- PSR analysts contact OEMs on a regular basis. All PSR forecasts are developed through demand-based analysis, and are not an aggregation of individual OEM projections.