MarineLink™ tracks the production of pleasure boats and the manufacturers producing them. This comprehensive database contains annual boat volumes broken down by numerous engineering, performance and market parameters. MarineLink monitors the trends and developments in the boat builder industry, including model characteristics and detailed market analysis. Along with production volumes, this database also contains company and production profiles of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), OEM model descriptions and engine installation specifications.
MarineLink is an effective marketing and strategic planning tool used to:
- Analyze Production Trends
- Identify Market Opportunity
- Benchmark Production Processes
- Compare OEM Model Specifications
- Monitor Key Competitors
- Determine Market Shares
- Key Market Coverage: North America and Western Europe
- Pleasure Craft Boat Builder Production
- Identifies Annual Production for 500+ Manufacturers
- Engine Installation by Boat Type and Boat Builder
- Diesel and Gasoline Propulsion Engines
- Engines Identified by Engine Brand, Model and Rated Power
- Drive System Type Identified for Propulsion Units
- Five Years Forecast Data
This database monitors the production for all boats produced in North America and Western Europe and includes diesel engine data. MarineLink includes:
OEM Data - Allows users to identify producers of pleasure craft and annual production volumes.
Model Specifications - Allows users to identify OEM model and engine model specifications including engine brand, model and rated power.
Engine Installation Data - Allows users to identify the number of engines installed by each builder for each vessel type.
MarineLink is a unique forward business planning tool used to drive planning for the assessment of market potential and competitive supplier shares for marine diesel propulsion installations.