Global Applications and Recreational Products Segment
We follow the global Recreational Products segment by region. We track global applications in 13 industry segments, but there are five on which we place major emphasis: Agriculture, Industrial, Construction, Commercial Vehicles and Power Generation.
Our analysis of the global Recreational Products segment emphasizes North America because of the size of the NA market. It includes quarterly updates of our databases, which are distributed to our clients in the form of extensive Update Bulletins. In addition to database update details, these quarterly Bulletins include five-year forecasts by region and industry segment.
We have three proprietary databases that have been built and updated over the last 41 years and that contain information on Recreational Products:
- EnginLink™, contains information on global engine production down to the engine model detail. It also contains five-year production forecasts by engine model.
- OE Link™ contains information on global OEM production volume and forecast data, including model specifications.
- PartsLink™ is a comprehensive resource providing in-service population data for engine-powered vehicles and equipment.
The applications we track include:
- Go Karts
- Golf Cars
- ATVs and Side by Side vehicles
- Personal watercraft (PWCs)
To see a complete list of the construction applications we track click here for the Application Directory. PSR