Library: Useful Publications Presented by Power Systems Research
Welcome to the Power Systems Research Publications Library. In this section, you'll find everything from PDFs of published articles by PSR analysts that have appeared in leading industry publications to copies of PowerTALK, PSR's monthly report of worldwide news and analysis.
You may download any of these publications without charge, after you have registered as a user of this page.
- Published Articles by PSR analysts cover topics as disparate as five-year international forecasts, reports on power generation use in North America, and trends in the production of small engines in North America.
- PowerTALK is a monthly publication of worldwide news and analysis produced by PSR analysts in North America, Europe, Asia, India, Russia and Brazil.
- PSR Truck Production Index is a proprietary report on global truck production by region that's prepared by PSR analysts. The TPI index is based upon truck production in 2012 and is pulled from data contained in the PSR CV Link™ database.
- Power Generation. Reports developed through PSR proprietary research with OEMs, distributors, dealers and end users.
- Forecast Trends. A detailed five-year forecast prepared quarterly by Power Systems Research analysts by region and segment. Normally, these reports run about 25 pages.
- Special Reports. Occasionally, a team of Power Systems Research analysts will prepare a special report focused on a segment, trend or event
- Videos. Here you'll find videos about Power Systems Research and its products and services, as well as videos from leading industry companies and events.
- White Papers. Many companies produce white paper reports that contain significant useful information and analysis for our industry. On a very selected basis PSR collects these white papers in this library with the permission of the preparing companies.